Smart Device. Smart Pool. Smart You. – Intelligent pool control from your smart phone, tablet, or web-connected device.
iAquaLink allows you to control your pool anytime, anywhere. Using our free app for your smart phone or web-connected device, you can control all the elements of your pool or pool/spa system, even when you’re on the go.
iAquaLink can be used on more mobile device platforms than any other pool control system.
- Free apps for Apple® and Android™ smartphones and tablets.
- Mobile web-app works on virtually any other smart device.
iAquaLink is Easy & Convenient
- On the golf course or on the go, control your pool anytime, anywhere with iAquaLink
- Most intuitive and user-friendly mobile pool controller ever
- iAquaLink can be used alone, or combined with the complete line of wall-mounted or wireless AquaLink® interfaces
- User accounts can be created in minutes, used immediately, and the service is free
- Control multiple pools from a single app
- Have the pool or spa ready to use as soon as you get home. Forgot to turn the temperature down while on vacation? Not a problem with iAquaLink.
Global, 24/7 control of any device connected to the AquaLink System.
- Pool, Spa, & Solar Valves
- Pool Temperature
- Spa Temperature
- Water Falls
- Laminar Jets
- Light Dimmers
- Pool Cleaner
- Color & White Lights
- Landscape Lights
- Filter Pump
- Booster Pump
- And much more
Powerful & Versatile
- Upgrades available for virtually any AquaLink, Jandy®, or Zodiac controller ever made
- Exceptional wi-fi reliability with stronger signal strength
- No unsightly wires, wall panels, or charging bases required
- Compatible with virtually all residential WiFi and Ethernet networks
- Easy, hassle-free online registration Professional Installation required
For the pool professional, iAquaLink 2.0 delivers the easiest installation ever and offers:
- Faster and easier installation with no need for laptops, cables, or software to download
- Simple wi-fi setup using any smartphone or tablet
- Enhanced wi-fi performance with strongest signal strength
- Compatibility with virtually all routers
- Requires an iAquaLink device, and an AquaLink RS, AquaLink PDA, or AquaLink Z4 Pool/Spa control system.
- Requires a quality Wi-Fi signal or Ethernet connection at the iAquaLink device.
- Requires a free iAquaLink account.
- Multi-language support.
- Smartphones and/or tablets not included with the purchase of iAquaLink.
- To activate the iAquaLink system, you will need:
- Access to home’s internet service and computer
- Wi-Fi network SSID and key (for Wi-Fi connection) or Ethernet network cable (for hard-wired connection)