Hot things come in small sizes
The JXi heater sets a new standard in pool and spa heating technology with its ultra-compact size, lightweight design, and installation flexibility, making it a top choice for pool professionals and pool owners everywhere. The high-efficiency, low-NOx JXi is available in four BTU sizes, 200K (coming soon!), 260K, 399K, and offered in both natural and propane gas models.
Pro-driven features for the fastest, most customer-friendly installation include:
- Ultra-Compact – 2′ x 2′ footprint for small space requirements and maximum installation flexibility.**
- Lightweight Design – Weighs less than 126 pounds unpackaged for easy maneuverability and transport.
- Best Retrofit Option – Plumbing flexibility for quick Mastertemp® and
Max-E-Therm® replacement that requires no plumbing adjustments.***
- Easy to Control – RS485 digital interface is Aqualink®/iAqualink™-compatible for pool and spa automation.
**Refer to JXi manual for proper heater clearances that may apply.
***Please see Easy Replacement section on next page.
- Energy-efficient – 83% thermal efficiency rating and low-NOx design surpasses strict DOE energy efficiency requirements.
- Ultra-Compact Lightweight Design – Easy to store, transport, and install, the JXi is 38% lighter with a 28% smaller footprint.
*Smaller footprint compared to major competitor models
- Flexible Installation – 180° rotatable top so you never need to rotate headers.
- Versa Plumb®-Ready – Installation in the Versa Plumb system reduces plumbing costs and increases energy efficiency, all using the smallest footprint available. Sweep elbow included in all JXi models
- Easy Access – Electrical panel flips up for ease of service.
- Easy Replacement – 3-port header for easy plumbing and drop-in replacement of MasterTemp, Max-E-Therm, and Jandy Pro Series heaters.
- Sidewall Ventilation – Provides versatility and ease of installation.
- High-Efficiency Gas Train and Heat Exchanger Design
- Copper fin heat exchanger tubes for efficient heat transfer
- Single stainless steel burner with robust design
- Blower-driven gas and air mix for reliable performance
- Hot surface ignitor for consistent start-ups
- User-Friendly Control – Digital interface for effortless temperature control and diagnostics with run-time and cycle meter.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel header bar for extreme heat exchanger durability.
- Venturi-driven air and gas mix for enhanced performance.
- Reliable, balanced flow and temperature control with thermal regulator valve.
- Differentiated limit switches meet applicable product safety standards.
- Corrosion-resistant temperature sensors for reliable operation.